Sunday, October 2, 2011

iKurv iPod/iPhone dock from Speakal


It is difficult to review the iKurv from Speakal without comparing it to the PURE Contour iPod/iPhone dock that I reviewed the other day.

The iKurv certainly has the most odd of shapes. The arch with the speakers on each side can create 20 watts of great sound, and the sight of the blue light makes it look very beautiful.

In addition to the iPod/iPhone, you can connect your TV, Gaming Console, or MP3 to it as well. I will have to say that when I put my iPhone in the dock, the sound was very loud, and that was at the lowest level. I used the included 3.5mm headphone jack and plugged in my Droid X phone, and I found the sound was quite lower. I guess it is truly optimized for the iPod/iPhone.

I was not surprised that it comes with a wireless remote. Not only does it control the play/pause and other track related to audio, but the user can adjust the ambient light as well.

If you are interested in the iKurv, you can get it on the Speakal web site for an introductory price of $79.99, but it is only available in Black. You should also click here for more information.

Source:http://www.coolest-gadgets.com/20110930/ikurv-ipodiphone-dock-speakal/

No comments: