Friday, August 19, 2011

All-Weather Soft Case Bike Mount from Bracketron


This device from Bracketron is for those who are in to biking, either motorbiking or pedaling. The All-Weather Soft Case Bike Mount is a way to mount a mobile device to bike’s handlebars, and it works pretty well.

I had a chance to try it out for myself, and it lives up to its promise of mounting without tools. The bolt to install the mount can be twisted by hand, and the case snaps in place easily.

The case is made to lock tight with the zipper, and I was able to interact with my iPhone’s touchscreen from there. This would have protected my iPhone from the rain with the “weather resistant housing”. Sadly, this case was too small for my Motorola Droid X, but is perfect for iPods and iPhones. It even comes with some padding to fill the gap between the device and the weather-resistant plastic screen.

All in all, the All-Weather Soft Case Bike Mount is a terrific product for bikers who want to keep their GPS easily accessible on their handlebars. I will tell you from my tests that it does increase the possibility of distracted biking.

You should be able to get it on the Bracketron website for about $39.95.


Source:http://www.coolest-gadgets.com/20110818/allweather-soft-case-bike-mount-bracketron/

No comments: